Many issues of various kinds can crop up in the course of running a business. Sometimes it helps to have input with someone with the insight and experience of a trained legal professional.
John has represented business owners in a wide variety of matters for over 40 years, providing general counsel and consultations on the issues facing your mission.
In addition, he can help you with a range of legal-related solutions, including:
- providing general counsel and law consulting on legal matters affecting your business or mission;
- writing, reviewing and negotiating contracts;
- considering new business models and modes of operation;
- managing lawsuits, lawyers and legal fees;
- preparing minutes and other corporate/partnership documents;
- growing, buying or selling a business or professional practice;
- succession and estate planning for continuity of operations and providing for your heirs.
If you or your business require legal advice or representation, such services will be handled/referred to outside counsel, including but not limited to either John Dennison or Laura Ripoll Dennison, Esq. individually. Their legal services are limited to matters involving Florida, Ohio and federal law.
Don’t see what you need? Ask. We can probably help.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your needs and situation, or those of your mission.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.