Our hashtag: #missionchat (sometimes we also use #missionlaunch)
Starting Thursday, June 21 at 2 pm, we will start a weekly series of tweetchats, to be held on Thursdays from 2-3pm ET.
Dates and times: Thursdays, 2-3 pm ET. Be there or be square.
So what's a TweetChat? Well, you've heard of Twitter. Tweeting is the act of posting content on Twitter that is broadcast for all the world to read (unless you direct it to be private to a particular individual).
TweenChat's are basically group discussions, or chats, organized around a particular interest or topic. In this case, our TweetChats use the hastag #missionchat. It allows all tweets regardless of source that contact the hashtag to be aggregated into a single feed to create a group conversation among all who choose to participate.
Each week we'll have a different core topic relevant to developing your mission and overcoming the obstacles that get in your way.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Go to http://TweetChat.com and login.
3. Enter #missionchat (or #MissionChat -- it's not case sensitive, at least in TweetChat) in the command line at the top of the page to see the current feed. Read and lurk, retweet, or share your own thoughts
1. Set up a HootSuite account (http://hootsuite.com).
2. Set up a new feed for Twitter to search on #missionchat.
3. Participate as usual.
1. Download and install the Twitter app for your cell phone from the appropriate app market (for Android users, its' Android Market, now called Play).
2. Go to the search screen and search for #missionchat.
1. Go to http://twitter.com and login.
2. Run a search on the hashtag #missionchat.
3. Participate by retweeting or posting new comments.
NOTE TO ALL. Most of the programs suggested will include the hashtag in your post automatically. If it doesn't, make sure to add it automatically so it will be picked up as part of the feed.
Check the calendar to confirm scheduling or note any cancellations. New events are usually posted 7-10 days in advance, subject to availability.